Operating rules in
1. It is necessary to present an identity card or passport of all accommodated guests at the reception before staying at Autocamp Jami
2. The accommodation fee is paid in advance for the entire stay. In case of early termination of the stay in the camp, the financial difference will not be refunded.
3. The extension of the stay must be reported by the visitor to the reception before 10.00 am.
4. The accommodation must be vacated before 10:00 on the day of departure. If the guests do not leave the camp on the last day of accommodation by 10:00, they will be charged an accommodation fee for the whole next day.
5. Autocamp Jami is closed from 20:00 to 08:00. In case of arrival while the car camp is closed, the guest will be charged the next morning. (The vehicle exit gate is open 24/7)
6. The silent hours in Autocamp Jami are from 22:00 to 06:00 and during this time it is forbidden:
– to start the car without reason
– to play music
– to sing and play musical instruments
– to make excessive noise
7. Use only our portable BBQs! These are available to our visitors in Autocamp Jami. It
– to make the fireplace anywhere on the ground
– to cut down trees and shrubs throughout the area
8. Follow all instructions of Autocamp Jami staff
9. The owner of the Autocamp Jami is not responsible for any property damage caused by a third party or a natural disaster.
10. Use of the car camp is allowed only to people who are not affected by infectious diseases.
11. Free movement of dogs is prohibited in the entire campsite. (All dogs must be on a leash).
12. All accommodated guests are required to wear an identification tape on their hands during their entire stay at Autocamp Jami. It is used for an overview of accommodated guests.
13. In case of non-compliance with these operating rules or in case of repeated disturbance of the night silent hours, the people in question will be expelled from the Autocamp Jami campsite without the right to a refund of the accommodation fee.
Guests are kindly asked to keep the entire area clean, especially in the toilets and showers.